Games

last shot

Założony przez rudolf 135 wpisów ostatni wpis 13 dni temu Strona 7 z 7

#121 3 polubienia

LOL, who cares, no one plays it seriously anyway. In fact, why put it out there as a public game when the Devs themselves treat it like a playground?

#122 3 polubienia

I wouldn't say we thread it like a playground, but also, would you say one needs to take it as serious as a big company with billions of dollars to lose does? I doubt thtat. On multiple occasions it has been said that this game is not here because we want to learn being professional or because we have something breaking new to show you. It's here for those that like it. For those who miss the nostalgia. And yes, for those who wanna have fun sometimes. When that includes removing the save zone for a minute or two just for players to have a bit fun - infact, it's the players who ask me to run this and not my gutt - so be it. If you don't like that, that's fair. It's not often at at these times you can just disconnect. It's true a couple of people, including me, still play passionately and regularly. And for me it's not just about grinding towards something but to be on a space with friends, have fun and enjoy myself. If someone gets offended by what i can do they may want to keep that in mind. It's not meant to be professional, nor new. It's true a rewrite is ongoing but never the less, the window title still tells you it's a public beta.

#123 3 polubienia

I mentioned it because in the past you've often compared LS to even the GC in terms of professionalism, etc. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? And since when does a public beta mean you can just turn off the safezone, for example? It's like a pajper in the Elten beta suddenly turning on some distorted sound for all users. But hey, it's your game; you decide whether its reputation will be at the absolute bottom or whether it will maintain some level of decency despite the beta version.

#124 2 polubienia

We compared player counts, not professionalism. Also please read the entire post before the last sentence, because there is nothing more to add to it. If you don't wanna cope with that, it's perfectly fine, we don't judge you or force you to play. I don't think comparing a forum to a game makes any sense btw.

#125 3 polubienia

Also pretty likely there will be minigames this evening again, always very fun. You should have fun too. Feel free to join us.

#126 4 polubienia

LOLL, simple solution to that problem is to either log off or fight back. It's a shooter, not an opportunity for you to sit idoling for hours collecting logs.
@Aiden literally nobody is able to take you seriously when it comes to criticisms of professionalism or anything really. Your boos mean nothing to us because we've seen what you cheer for.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#127

I suppose one could say that's reasonable, but then again, why is there a safe zone map in the first place? Some people might do a few background things and resume playing later, they shouldn't be afraid to sit in a safe zone then.
I personally dc about the game but given how the discussion went, yall might as well remove the safe zone entirely.
McOi

#128

well, just because I like gc and tunmi's ways doesnt mean i'm unprofessional. I agree with what tunmi does. but yeah you shouldnt be afrade to stay in the safe zone because a dev was bord and removed it

#129

tbh, I thought about. I prefer lobbys.
-- (marchoffmann):
I suppose one could say that's reasonable, but then again, why is there a safe zone map in the first place? Some people might do a few background things and resume playing later, they shouldn't be afraid to sit in a safe zone then.
I personally dc about the game but given how the discussion went, yall might as well remove the safe zone entirely.
--

#130

Yup, a save zone overhaul is definitely required. After 1.9, practical internal code changes will allow that much easier.

#131

Tbf with that you just signed your unprofessionality too, Tunmi ain't even close.

-- (Aidenn):
well, just because I like gc and tunmi's ways doesnt mean i'm unprofessional. I agree with what tunmi does. but yeah you shouldnt be afrade to stay in the safe zone because a dev was bord and removed it
--
McOi

#132

Haven't played it in more than a month because I thought the game was dead. It does not want to connect now, is the server down or is it something on my end?
When you're stuck, just try harder.

#133 1 polubienie

Was an issue on my end. The server must've lost interest in serving over night :D
Try again now, and make sure you're on the newest version from lastshot.games

#134

I have never played that. I think i will try. Just for releaving some rage it sounds good. And If someone playes for 25 hours or so straight, then they have really nothing to do. That is a big problem in Mistworld to. If I tried to get in some pve fights i get some coments like "please upgrade more. Please level more" And that were from people who nearly every hour were in the game. I have a rl to :-) so I stopped playing because it started to fuck me up. Perhaps ls is cooler than that. Perhaps not.
Umarmungen sind Worte einer Sprache, die viele kennen, aber nur wenige verstehen.

#135

It is not. It's even more mindless since it's 2D and it all depends on how good internet connection you have. I see no strategy other than mindless shooting to the left or to the right, but since people can jump to avoid your shots, sometimes you must jump too. This is what the mainstream world called an FPS 20 years ago.

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό