Games

last shot

Założony przez rudolf 135 wpisów ostatni wpis 13 dni temu Strona 6 z 7

#101

Some games just wear off after a while and serve different purposes.
McOi

#102

Yup, Marc got it.

#103

If you mean the purpose of destroy this game with nolifers playing 25 hours a day, that's actually what it looks like at the moment.

-- (marchoffmann):
Some games just wear off after a while and serve different purposes.
--

#104 3 polubienia Edytowano

Yall take this game concept way to serious, it was never meand to be played that excesive or stuff to be overdone like that.

#105

I'm very curious how this ticket was finished, I just literally ran through 30 landmines of one player, probably BigDaddyWatermelon if I'm writing correctly, and the last landmine was in the water XD. Great job.

-- (Jonathan):
There are logs of any admin action in the game, I can not confirm anybody giving out coins. As I mentioned, if you have a strong team with a strong tower, what some teams have, because they play a lot, they of course get more benefits, such as the tower coin bonus when killing, etc. Your Ticket #307: Proposal: add a landmine limit per player. has been closed because it has been implemented, other improvements to land mines such as not allowing them to spawn in water have also been made. Please give me the ticked ID of the ticket you think has not handled apropriately and I'll take a look.
-- (Adasadula):
LOL, or closing tickets about limiting e.g. landmins. Or the update that made, so these twats can shoot rockets from underground, and there's this guy sitting there without leaving the place and all he does is shoot rockets financed with money that probably appeared from the /give command XD
--
--

#106

after seeing what these people do, not sure how long I will play now. just because quote, someone was bord, they removed the safe zone in the safe zone, so everyone could fight in it. for 5 minutes, afk players were being spam killed. this is completely unprofessional unexceptable behavior from a game that is supposed to be more professional then this. expected better honestly. and the games player count is even higher today then it normally is

#107

wo

#108 3 polubienia

Yeah go play GC and simp for Tunmi instead. Never tried to be anything better bro, you're funny.

#109 4 polubienia

We're 10 people in minigames right now having fun, killing boredom after long work days. This is all I imagined LS to be. It works, it's fun. Do better if you so desire.

#110 2 polubienia

to be fair when did they say it was professional? Just something they ran for nostalgia to my knowledge.

#111 2 polubienia

Ok my first comment was rather unprofessional indeed, but bro I'm sorry I can't take you serious. Either you love something or you hate it, and in the end all you talk about is the playerbase which says not a lot on an audiogame. Like dude as I said before, this is all not as deep as yall make it. Whatever, I shall go enjoy my CTF game rather than doing this.

#112

bro, garo litterly said because he said it was ok then its ok. the game its self is ok. but you cant just remove the safe zone like that and spam kill everyone. that is not at all cool. no one wants a safe zone spam war. its about how you manage a community. yes, those ctf games are fun but bro, why removing the safe zone? this isnt the first time you have done this either

#114

can you do it again though I kinda missed out

#115

Na, I actually don't do that. But if Rudolf thinks it contributes to the situation, oh well. It has no big impact honestly. Everyone's having fun, and flying some helicopters in the safe zone? Sure, why not. At least not boring and dry. Take it easy man.

#116 1 polubienie

To be fair, if what Aiden is saying really happened, then it's truly unprofessional. I must agree there. Your game shouldn't look like a kindergarten or a toy for some bored admins. The rest is funny though, we know Aiden and his famous games :D

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#117

in my 1 game that I acctually took seeryisly, I never did anything like that I was as professional as I could be and I didnt abuse commands on players.

#118

I don't think anybody abused commands on players? You could fight back perfectly fine my friend.

#119

Of course it's horrible to judge people by their spelling and all that stuff, but Aiden, seeing the way you express yourself doesn't really convince me about the things you are saying.

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#120 3 polubienia

Whether he could fight back isn't the point. It's the fact that the safe zone was removed and that players were being spam killed that he objects to, if I've understood the message correctly. I agree with him, particularly if new players were coming on and not knowing how to get started with stuff. Not the kind of atmosphere you want to be welcoming new folks with.
Regards, Joseph