General Discussion

introduce yourself

Założony przez khalil2009 290 wpisów ostatni wpis 5 dni temu Przypięty Strona 14 z 15

#261 1 polubienie

Hi all nice to see you on here. I hope you have fun or whatever it is you want.
Enjoy yourselves.

#262 1 polubienie

Hello, I'm from Azerbaijan and 97% blind. I'm studying currently in Germany.

#263

I have revived again! Hello everyone.
End of post, I reckon.

#264

WB turbo.
@259 Also german introductions on here are probably out of place...
McOi

#265

I was asked to offer that post to the German forum, but I don't know how.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#266

In the forum there should be an option called offer this thread to another group, then you select the group you wanna send the post off to. Could be wrong though
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#267 Edytowano

Bro it's a 3 words post. Seriously? nvm 2 sentences, thought the other was signature.

#268 Edytowano

@266:
Yeah but that is a thread not just a single post.

#269

Ok, that's the thread, not the post. You can't offer posts.
-- (MayowaArogundade):
In the forum there should be an option called offer this thread to another group, then you select the group you wanna send the post off to. Could be wrong though
--

#270

spammer I already said that. Big bane.

#271 Edytowano

Unfortunately You can offer only a thread to another group.
Will send report on PL: Betatesting.
Sygnatura to może być w sądzie. Sygnatura sprawy np. :P

#272 Edytowano

The best solution which i see in this moment is to move this post to new thread and offer the full thread to the German community.
I already created thread about this situation on the Polish Betatesting group.
Sygnatura to może być w sądzie. Sygnatura sprawy np. :P

#273 1 polubienie

Dude, the guy can just go and copy paste it himself. It's really not that deep.

#274 2 polubienia

Fact that he can do it now not implicate that option is unnecessary for another situations.
Sygnatura to może być w sądzie. Sygnatura sprawy np. :P

#275 2 polubienia

Hi everyone. My name is Cassie night and I'm forty-two years old. I come from the US and I'm currently beta testing the IOS eltin client. I like a lot of traditional music like folk songs of other cultures like Italian folk songs and Mariachi. I also like songs and chants from native cultures, especially the Hawaiian chants. I also like gaming. I currently don't have a pc at the moment. If anyone is asking where the name exodia blade-ears came from, it came from a mix of two things. Exodia, came from yu-gi-o and blade-ears came from that game blind drive. Now for things I don't like, I don't like excessive swearing or sexual commentary, but to each his own. Its nice to meet all of you. I hope that all of you have a nice day and I'll see you all later.

#277 4 polubienia

My name is Matteo, I am 28 years old and I live in Vienna, Austria. I am blind, and my hobbies include reading, playing video games and listening to all kinds of music. I also like watching all kinds of films and TV shows, except romantic ones. i originally come from klango. that was a long time ago. found this community on the audiogames forum a few hours ago.

#278 2 polubienia

Hello there. I'm Nick. I'm a little new to this app specifically but for those who know me from Mastodon, I'm NicksWorld. I'm 27 years old, love sports, talking about fun and sometimes controversial topics, and just being social in general.

#279

Welcome to all the new ones. I hope you enjoy it on this strange place, which is like a thornbush sometimes, and not many roses. Anyway, hope you enjoy yourselves.