General chatting area

Manny is not a pedo.

Założony przez thedominator 1240 wpisów ostatni wpis 3 lata temu Zamknięty Strona 39 z 62

#761

first of all, take your heart attack comments and stick them deep and far up your ass and out the other side, because they don't hurt me, so keep trying dumb ass woody allen butt loving pedophile!
-- (LordJohnEdward):
first off, heart attack mother boy, and I will actually come out and say it, and stupid limy idiot, stop with your empty threats. Heart attack adopted mom boy, stop with your threats. I don't give a shit how many videos you upload. And yes, I did call you out for being racist because the shit you said was entirely unprevoked. Ever notice that no one was ever talking to you, my 600 pound lifestar? Second off, brit idiot, stop with your empty threats of being hacked. Your not gonna do shit and you know it.

--
matthew E curtis

#762

Eeeeww
-- (LordJohnEdward):
Hay hay now, matt. what did the diatition tell you about stop with your severe food addiction and cronic masturbation problems?

--
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#763

Zablokowany

Someone who does not realize the implications of what they said, or did, should not be around children. Mayby its the water in europe and these others places but damn is that like not clear?

#764 Zarchiwizowany

ok so why would he say that if he did not mean it?
-- (alchappers):
But there is no recording of him doing the deed. He only said that as he thought it would shut you up, but he did not realise the implications of what he said.
-- (darkchild):
if a fucking recording with his voice admitting he would smash a nine year old is not proof then my god education has faild you lol
-- (alchappers):
Like I've said, Matt and I are not defending Manny's actions, and there is no solid proof of pedophilia
-- (darkchild):
at least we are not out here defending the actions of a pedo
-- (alchappers):
I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.

--

--

--

--

--

#765

Zablokowany

Hay now! I know they don't hurt considering their only your fake family and you haven't got a shittin clue who your family is.

#766

Zablokowany

Yeah, and your brit retard trash.

#767 Zarchiwizowany

cracker who do you think you are speaking to?
-- (alchappers):
Well, you and Blind Fucker are spick retard trash, so shut it!
-- (darkchild):
I can say it cause you called me a spic fat fucking trash
-- (mattcurtis3):
you can't say that because you called alex white trash, so if I'm a so called cracker, then eat me! I'm technicly food since I'm a cracker, so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-- (darkchild):
lmao that's so funny coming from a fat over wait cracker
-- (mattcurtis3):
no you don't, you sit on your fat degenerate racist ass waiting in line for new taco bell products, because thats all you can eat
-- (darkchild):
lol I pay my own shit also
-- (alchappers):
Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much.
-- (darkchild):
lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points
-- (alchappers):
I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum.
-- (khalil2009):
Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

#768

Whatever, that's what you think, that's your opinion, but you should not be trying to force your opions on others.
-- (LordJohnEdward):
Someone who does not realize the implications of what they said, or did, should not be around children. Mayby its the water in europe and these others places but damn is that like not clear?

--
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#769 Zarchiwizowany

imagine?
-- (LordJohnEdward):
Hay now! I know they don't hurt considering their only your fake family and you haven't got a shittin clue who your family is.

--

#770

is your nigga muslum ass clear, because its pritty dirty from all the crap you talk lol, and also I had to say that word because your being stupid and you instagated me again for the 10000000th time this passed fucking month
-- (LordJohnEdward):
Someone who does not realize the implications of what they said, or did, should not be around children. Mayby its the water in europe and these others places but damn is that like not clear?

--
matthew E curtis

#771

Zablokowany

I'm literally not trying to force anything. Just stating the facts.

#772

Because he was angry at the time, he wanted you to shut up, and that was the first thing that probably came to his mind to say to try and shut you up.
-- (darkchild):
ok so why would he say that if he did not mean it?
-- (alchappers):
But there is no recording of him doing the deed. He only said that as he thought it would shut you up, but he did not realise the implications of what he said.
-- (darkchild):
if a fucking recording with his voice admitting he would smash a nine year old is not proof then my god education has faild you lol
-- (alchappers):
Like I've said, Matt and I are not defending Manny's actions, and there is no solid proof of pedophilia
-- (darkchild):
at least we are not out here defending the actions of a pedo
-- (alchappers):
I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.

--

--

--

--

--

--
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#773

Zablokowany

At least I know my family though, overweight idiot?

#774

And you're random retard trash.
-- (LordJohnEdward):
Yeah, and your brit retard trash.

--
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#775 Zarchiwizowany

rite?
-- (LordJohnEdward):
At least I know my family though, overweight idiot?

--

#776

Zablokowany

wow. Look how the fat clown is hurt because he doesn't know who his family is. Pothetic!

#777 Zarchiwizowany

lol coming from a pedo defending cracker?
-- (alchappers):
And you're random retard trash.
-- (LordJohnEdward):
Yeah, and your brit retard trash.

--

--

#778

thats what you and cloey cruse are, dum, degenerate, retarded, sped, drug edicted, spicks, so you can take your remarks along with your boyfriend blind gamer, and shove them up your dirty ass crack
-- (darkchild):
cracker who do you think you are speaking to?
-- (alchappers):
Well, you and Blind Fucker are spick retard trash, so shut it!
-- (darkchild):
I can say it cause you called me a spic fat fucking trash
-- (mattcurtis3):
you can't say that because you called alex white trash, so if I'm a so called cracker, then eat me! I'm technicly food since I'm a cracker, so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-- (darkchild):
lmao that's so funny coming from a fat over wait cracker
-- (mattcurtis3):
no you don't, you sit on your fat degenerate racist ass waiting in line for new taco bell products, because thats all you can eat
-- (darkchild):
lol I pay my own shit also
-- (alchappers):
Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much.
-- (darkchild):
lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points
-- (alchappers):
I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum.
-- (khalil2009):
Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--
matthew E curtis

#779

Careful though mate, you don't wanna get fucked over on Chris's server, just saying.
-- (mattcurtis3):
is your nigga muslum ass clear, because its pritty dirty from all the crap you talk lol, and also I had to say that word because your being stupid and you instagated me again for the 10000000th time this passed fucking month
-- (LordJohnEdward):
Someone who does not realize the implications of what they said, or did, should not be around children. Mayby its the water in europe and these others places but damn is that like not clear?

--

--
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#780 Zarchiwizowany

rite?
-- (LordJohnEdward):
wow. Look how the fat clown is hurt because he doesn't know who his family is. Pothetic!

--