so your going to call me out for being racist when your degenerate ass is giving me shit to upload on my channel to expose you and your little boyfriends kalil, murderer, and blind fucker. so keep it going, and there will be more videos. so keep going hypocrite -- (darkchild): lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points -- (alchappers): I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum. -- (khalil2009): Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots
I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.
lol I pay my own shit also -- (alchappers): Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much. -- (darkchild): lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points -- (alchappers): I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum. -- (khalil2009): Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots
Wow, what a surprise, coming from a degenerate. -- (darkchild): lol I pay my own shit also -- (alchappers): Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much. -- (darkchild): lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points -- (alchappers): I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum. -- (khalil2009): Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots
no you don't, you sit on your fat degenerate racist ass waiting in line for new taco bell products, because thats all you can eat -- (darkchild): lol I pay my own shit also -- (alchappers): Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much. -- (darkchild): lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points -- (alchappers): I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum. -- (khalil2009): Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots
at least we are not out here defending the actions of a pedo -- (alchappers): I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.
for the last time you actual dumb ass spick boy, we aint defending his actions, idiot ass -- (darkchild): at least we are not out here defending the actions of a pedo -- (alchappers): I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.
Like I've said, Matt and I are not defending Manny's actions, and there is no solid proof of pedophilia -- (darkchild): at least we are not out here defending the actions of a pedo -- (alchappers): I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.
lmao that's so funny coming from a fat over wait cracker -- (mattcurtis3): no you don't, you sit on your fat degenerate racist ass waiting in line for new taco bell products, because thats all you can eat -- (darkchild): lol I pay my own shit also -- (alchappers): Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much. -- (darkchild): lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points -- (alchappers): I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum. -- (khalil2009): Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots
sure cracker -- (mattcurtis3): for the last time you actual dumb ass spick boy, we aint defending his actions, idiot ass -- (darkchild): at least we are not out here defending the actions of a pedo -- (alchappers): I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.
you can't say that because you called alex white trash, so if I'm a so called cracker, then eat me! I'm technicly food since I'm a cracker, so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! -- (darkchild): lmao that's so funny coming from a fat over wait cracker -- (mattcurtis3): no you don't, you sit on your fat degenerate racist ass waiting in line for new taco bell products, because thats all you can eat -- (darkchild): lol I pay my own shit also -- (alchappers): Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much. -- (darkchild): lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points -- (alchappers): I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum. -- (khalil2009): Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots
if a fucking recording with his voice admitting he would smash a nine year old is not proof then my god education has faild you lol -- (alchappers): Like I've said, Matt and I are not defending Manny's actions, and there is no solid proof of pedophilia -- (darkchild): at least we are not out here defending the actions of a pedo -- (alchappers): I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.
first off, heart attack mother boy, and I will actually come out and say it, and stupid limy idiot, stop with your empty threats. Heart attack adopted mom boy, stop with your threats. I don't give a shit how many videos you upload. And yes, I did call you out for being racist because the shit you said was entirely unprevoked. Ever notice that no one was ever talking to you, my 600 pound lifestar? Second off, brit idiot, stop with your empty threats of being hacked. Your not gonna do shit and you know it.
But there is no recording of him doing the deed. He only said that as he thought it would shut you up, but he did not realise the implications of what he said. -- (darkchild): if a fucking recording with his voice admitting he would smash a nine year old is not proof then my god education has faild you lol -- (alchappers): Like I've said, Matt and I are not defending Manny's actions, and there is no solid proof of pedophilia -- (darkchild): at least we are not out here defending the actions of a pedo -- (alchappers): I agree, Matt. They are just a bunch of hypocrites that don't have anything good going for them, Khalil's a kid, Silver and Blind Fucker are degenerates and yeah, self explanitary.
I can say it cause you called me a spic fat fucking trash -- (mattcurtis3): you can't say that because you called alex white trash, so if I'm a so called cracker, then eat me! I'm technicly food since I'm a cracker, so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! -- (darkchild): lmao that's so funny coming from a fat over wait cracker -- (mattcurtis3): no you don't, you sit on your fat degenerate racist ass waiting in line for new taco bell products, because thats all you can eat -- (darkchild): lol I pay my own shit also -- (alchappers): Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much. -- (darkchild): lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points -- (alchappers): I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum. -- (khalil2009): Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots
lmaooooooooooooooo -- (LordJohnEdward): Hay hay now, matt. what did the diatition tell you about stop with your severe food addiction and cronic masturbation problems?
Well, you and Blind Fucker are spick retard trash, so shut it! -- (darkchild): I can say it cause you called me a spic fat fucking trash -- (mattcurtis3): you can't say that because you called alex white trash, so if I'm a so called cracker, then eat me! I'm technicly food since I'm a cracker, so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! -- (darkchild): lmao that's so funny coming from a fat over wait cracker -- (mattcurtis3): no you don't, you sit on your fat degenerate racist ass waiting in line for new taco bell products, because thats all you can eat -- (darkchild): lol I pay my own shit also -- (alchappers): Bruh, you're the trailer trash, not me. I live in a high end apartment complex and pay my own bills and taxes, thank you very much. -- (darkchild): lmao how ironic coming from white trailer trash that can't make any valid points -- (alchappers): I don't reply because I have a lot more better things to do than sit around waiting for dumb kids like you to post garbage on a forum. -- (khalil2009): Lol I love when you kill their points they dont reply. stupid idiots