I already see that this SAPI 5 version isn't as good as the NVDA add-on from you know where. It says un-reed instead of unread and various other issues I've found, plus it doesn't seem to have any other language support than English.
I'm currently working on an NVDA add-on that combines best of both worlds + own improvements, like fixing the famous wedhesday crash inside the engine rather than treating that special word, and much more fun stuff.
I thought we weren't talking about that. Besides, you don't need to get it from BHP. The IBMTTS Driver or various Eloquence64 add-ons can do you, and I think eciLibraries is even on nvda-addons.ru. If you can get ahold of an eloquence speak window (elocutor) such as from Jake's site (eloq61.exe) you can get eci.dll and the various syn files from there. That's where I got mine. Hell, JAWS ships some!
Well, when I tried to use the elocutor DLL, it didn't work for me. But whatever, I'll keep working on the OpenEVV thing and release it on gitHub once finished. The amazing thing about it is that it doesn't require a host to function, so no false positive Windows defender crap. Ok, at least that doesn't happen with IBMTTS either, so it's not always a problem.