WTF? What's wrong with you man? At least fact-check his profile before accusing him of something.
-- (natan_44): you are joseph goodman, and i no you crack software as i here it on teamtalk, eloquence sapi5 on blindhelp is not crack, it is port --
Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό
MODERATION! Initially, when I first saw the reports, I thought that certain people were being drammatic because, let's face it, I've seen people overreact to things on here quite a lot. So I'll admit I was hesitant, but nevertheless looked at the thread. I saw natan 44's (Natan) post 3 and redacted it thinking that was the end of that. I'd have just written up a quick caution then go to bed. I've had a long day and I have sailing training in the morning. But somehow this thread managed to become one of the most bizarre threads I've seen on here in a while, and that's frankly a remarkable achievement. @Natan44, you're receiving a warning under rules 2 and 3. I'll address rule 3 first. Rule 3 says: "Do not participate in activities that contradict the laws of the European Union. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing pirated materials, explicit threats of violence or terrorism, distributing malware, pornography, Et Al." Rule 3 is at the same time very broad in it's application while being very clear in intent. Don't share cracks. Now to be fair, historically, I've been fairly lax about this rule because I do think mistakes happen. But you doubled down. Then tripled down and went beyond even that. This wasn't a minor slip up or accident. You were very clear in your wanting to share something which you know to be illegal and against the rules of this forum, even when others called you out for it. All you had to do was apologise and edit your post 3, but you went onto attack the person who pointed out that cracking was wrong and illegal. Which nicely brings me to rule 2. Rule 2 says: While frank discussion is encouraged, direct personal attacks, harassment, or deliberate provocations against other users are not allowed. Disagree with ideas, not people. In my assessment, this is a clear example of harassment and deliberate provocation. Again, you went on and on and on, and even when you couldn't refute that Joseph King and Goodman are not the same, you didn't even apologise. This moderation message has gone on for far too long, but the fact is, we're human. Everyone makes mistakes and, I'm willing to give people the benefit of doubt in assuming their actions, even if problematic, weren't necessarily made out of malace. However if you act like a dipshit, then act like a dipshit again, and again, it's hard for me to give you a chance. In other words, in the immortal words of Kendrick LeMar, "Bitch sit down...Be Humble". Please be so guided.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.
Except for the fact that you aren't allowed to have multiple accounts on Elten.
-- (Blindsoft_3): Also speaking about bans, who faught it would be a good idea to ban my alt? that was a backup account. --
Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό
Which is not consistently enforced. We have some polish people making alt accounts just for their programs to have a better author name, and that's of course not a problem...
bhp sapi5 elequence is a port not crack!!!!!!!! do you no how to read, just read the post on blindhelp
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving
I'm already reading something acc decent :) -- (natan_44): bhp sapi5 elequence is a port not crack!!!!!!!! do you no how to read, just read the post on blindhelp --
Can you please stop bringing up the blindhelp thing? You were already given a warning for promoting it once. Use your common sense. -- (natan_44): bhp sapi5 elequence is a port not crack!!!!!!!! do you no how to read, just read the post on blindhelp --
You know I think I heard about this thing once but haven't ever given it a try. How stable is it? Like are there any serious bugs one should be aware of before doing stuff with it? -- (x0): How about this? https://github.com/masonasons/OpenEVVWindows --
Hey. I have a question: has anyone compared IBM wiavoice and eloquence engines? As far as I know ibm wiavoice can be found in one or another form as opensource, but do they actually have any hearable differences?
@ hermis, Well, IBm viavoice undoubtedly uses the same klatt synthesis core as Eloquence, even with the same phonemes and intonation, but pronunciation varies in certain aspects. I definitely think some languages were made even worse compared to the original ETI-eloquence.
This site uses cookies to enhance your experience.