Mixed forum

question about TeamTalk musicbox

Założony przez samir2020 14 wpisów ostatni wpis 5 lat temu

#1

Transkrypcja

hi everyone uh i'm sorry for my previous uh previous recording so i was asking if someone knows about tin top music bot because i want to get one for my server thank you

#2

Transkrypcja

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm a music producer, also a game developer. Feel free to contact me.

#4

Transkrypcja

oh dude he's using Reaper so other to this plugin I guess

#5

Transkrypcja

Yep, that's right, he used Reaper because he's music producer, so he's using Reaper. I don't know how to use autotune by the way, but if you want to put music pod, ask Rexia maybe or maybe Rexia will be knows more.

<3 :* <3

#6

Transkrypcja

مرحبا .. مرحبا .. ماما هو ركشيا ؟

#7

Transkrypcja

Raksha is from Indonesia. Perhaps he is on Team Talk server. If you have him on Facebook, his name is Raksha Blythe Blythe.

<3 :* <3

#8

Transkrypcja

he has a team talk server and he had music bot so you can ask him if you want

<3 :* <3

#9

Transkrypcja

what is his team talk and so address because I need this music box you

I'm a music producer, also a game developer. Feel free to contact me.

#10

Transkrypcja

um it's public server in fjart maybe yeah in fjart but there is in public list of server but uh i'm not sure if he is online here because in indonesia is night already so probably he will not here maybe i will if i will see him on facebook i will contact with him about you and samir so you can i can tell you later if he reply

<3 :* <3

#11

Transkrypcja

Oh, bu serveri biliyorum ama birisiyle konuşmadım.

I'm a music producer, also a game developer. Feel free to contact me.

#12

Transkrypcja

Indonesian people are really nice people I thought on Facebook on Toreksia maybe he will reply me

<3 :* <3

#13

Transkrypcja

Hi guys, it's Pogna here. Again, I didn't get a reply from Rexia about TeamTagbot, so if I will get the info I will give on private message or on here, on team, on out and here, on post.

<3 :* <3

#14

Transkrypcja

Well, hi everybody. After a long time I posted this thread. So, yeah, Paulina, I know what you mean because I know Rickshaw, Rickshaw, and they get the music bot from Cookie, I mean Cameron Beaver. So, yeah, I guess they made Cameron Beaver admin in their server and that's how they got it. So, yeah.