Technology

Is there any eloquence for SAPI5 implementation?

Założony przez js730 51 wpisów ostatni wpis 14 godzin temu Strona 1 z 3

#1

Hi everyone, I'm looking for any SAPI5 version of Eloquence to use with Freight Fate. Any suggestions?

#2

I'm not gonna link to any but there's one out there called OutLoud SAPI, its on GitHub. Some other people have made other versions but you'd have to be around in various Telegram groups and on Mastodon to have heard about them.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#3 Edytowano

Redacted by moderation
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving

#4

God no. Hate that site. I'm pretty sure that was taken down at one point, for good reason. From all I've gathered on the site, they host cracked versions of software that can still be purchased, which by the way, is illegal. Soooooo...
-- (natan_44):
blindhelp.net
--
Regards, Joseph

#5

look, you crack lots of software to joseph
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving

#6 1 polubienie Edytowano

Where's the warning for you kid.
That post literally screamed for it.
McOi

#7

Excuse the fuck out of me? I most certainly do not crack software. How dare you suggest that I do anything so foolish.
-- (natan_44):
look, you crack lots of software to joseph
--
Regards, Joseph

#8

you do and i no that, sso stop shouting at peeple for cracking software
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving

#9 Edytowano

Have you even read my profile? Looked at my visiting card? Determined whom, exactly, you are accusing of this act? I cann tell you with 1 trillion percent certainty that I do not currently, have never, and will never crack software for any reason. I would ask you to not make such accusations unless they are based in fact, and that is not the case here. Do not be a fool, natan_44.
-- (natan_44):
you do and i no that, sso stop shouting at peeple for cracking software
--
Regards, Joseph

#10

yeah I hope you know that you are gonna get a warning for this, I know I'm not one to talk since I download software like that too, but actually promoting it is going rather out of line
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#11

you are joseph goodman, and i no you crack software as i here it on teamtalk, eloquence sapi5 on blindhelp is not crack, it is port
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving

#12

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I am most certainly not Joseph Goodman. Here is my visiting card, direct from my profile.

Greetings! I am Joseph King, a totally blind musician currently residing in Louisville, Kentucky, United States. I play drums, piano, guitar, melodica, a minuscule amount of accordion, an even smaller amount of bass, djembe, and finally I'm also a vocalist. I'm a lover of jazz, baroque, romantic, classical, 90's country, bluegrass, funk, fusion, latin and some instrumental metal for flavor.
-- (natan_44):
you are joseph goodman, and i no you crack software as i here it on teamtalk, eloquence sapi5 on blindhelp is not crack, it is port
--
Regards, Joseph

#13 1 polubienie Edytowano

Edit: Posted too late lol.
No, he's Joseph King, look at his visiting card.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#14

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, i fort you were joseph goodman
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving

#15 3 polubienia

This guy doesn;'t know what he's talking about heheheheheheheeeeeee this is so hilarious to watch
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#16 Edytowano

Like I said...Yup. That. @natan: Thank you for coming to your senses...eventually.
Regards, Joseph

#17

It's funny because goodman even has an account on here, and to my knowledge, is some autistic british 18 yearold, none of which apply to this Joseph.
McOi

#18

Yeah that's wild.
Regards, Joseph

#19

oh

#20 Edytowano

Well, if you want to go the legally correct way, you'd need to buy Eloquence for sapi5 from tiflotecnia. Yes, you heard right, they are the one who are hosting the code factory version now. However, I can totally understand why many people disregard it, because it lacks features like inflection support. If they added that not only to the Windows version, but also to the android one, I would consider buying it, but as it is, I'm not convinced. And why make it subscription based on android? Are they in such a financially bad situation?