General Discussion

Elten status: June 2026

Założony przez pajper 109 wpisów ostatni wpis 16 dni temu Przypięty Strona 6 z 6

#101

Ok, nno, it doesn't work, it says unsupported legacy format.

#102

Idk maybe someone can convert it, dunno.
McOi

#103

Should be an easy task for some bored Claude user.

#104

What has happened with the website? Even though the language is set to English, I'm now seeing mostly Polish text.

#105

Also, 3.0 is no longer a beta, so that bit can be removed too. I'm aware though that all this is loads of work for you.

#106

Hey, i was from 19.0302026 untill yesterday not on in elten. Wow, how it is changed. The cumunity it selve is sometimes not easy. but the program was awesome. But now? now it is even more awesome. The only thing I would sugest is that you have just like the old elten, the button install program in for downloading programmes like youtube and so on. It was better than the way with the context menue. I had to find out how to install youtube again. But there are so much more programmes, thx for that all of you.

Hugs in thanks to piper. You have a cool program there and it is nice to see that you are still working at it.
Umarmungen sind Worte einer Sprache, die viele kennen, aber nur wenige verstehen.

#107

And sorry for my grammar, i am not a native speaker.
Umarmungen sind Worte einer Sprache, die viele kennen, aber nur wenige verstehen.

#108

ye, now elten got a lot of new fuctions. For example elte gameroom has almost 30 games . Eltene media catalog is also a powerful thing. I'm afraid what I will see here in a year

Zapraszam osoby posiadające piesy, lub chcące je posiadać, do dołączenia do grupy o psach przewodnikach.

#109

it is, like I said, just awesome!!!!!
Umarmungen sind Worte einer Sprache, die viele kennen, aber nur wenige verstehen.