this is a fred for the fenrir console screenreader for linux
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving
i love stormux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fenrir is grate
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving
My only gripe with it is that it needs to run as root, but I am not sure if that's still the case actually. I'm seriously considering having x86 stormux on my next computer.
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving
That's the shame, maybe I'll try figuring out a way to make it run as it's own user and send a fix to stormdragon, but I am not quite free enough for such an ambitious project.
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving
Re: error installing packages, it sounds like it could be a connection issue, but I would need more information. Could you coppy the log, put it in a file and upload it here?
about that, anyone know what is the issue with not being able to extract the VMware tools thing in the archive manager? It says I don't have prmission to do that in that folder. So IDK if I have to run some sudo thing to do that. Keep in mind that I'm new to linux so I'm still learning
@JS, it's a little harder if yu're installing in a vm. If you can do an OCR of the screen at the moment you get the error it would be great, or if you can at least tell what package is causing the issue.