You could probably give me your save and I can do something after church. I'm pretty good at navigation, on the other hand I might not get every item that is hanging out there. There are a bunch of game disks and all that. Not saying I won't but can't garantee to do that if the main purpose is to just get through it for now.
Sorry to end up reviving this, anyways, last time I played manamon I was stuck on this stage where I had to move a bunch of boxes around (and it has that teleporter thing that I can't get past.) So how would one complete that stage? I don't know how to describe it
And the lokation name? Where are you in the story? There is not just one of those box Puzzles. -- (MayowaArogundade): first, sorry about not clarifying --
Time to advertise my manamon group, I still monitor it even though it's dead xd. All spoilers and tricks welcome idk if it would ruin it for anyone here.