#61
2024-04-02 20:11
6 polubień
Don't expect it to come in a few weeks, heh.
McOi
Exactly @61. It'll still take a little while before it is released.
#63
2024-04-02 20:56
3 polubienia
Now you hyped the kids. They're probably perpetually frothing at the mouth just waiting for release. It'll be your fault when they eventually die from dehydration. :D
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.
Hmm, well, oops. I might have. But luckely, that's where most kids have parents for, :d. I mean, Preventing them from dehydration.
#65
2024-04-03 00:04
5 polubień
But then again, if you don't have a family, Fire Gaming is your family.
And that, is why you shouldn't do this.
@65, good one.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.
Greetings!
Game Developer and Music Producer,
https://tunmi13.com , or YouTube.
#68
2024-04-05 19:05
2 polubienia
This could probably be archived by now. The topic is eaten up
McOi
#70
2024-04-05 21:55
4 polubienia
Sure, closing and moving to the archive.
Sygnatura to może być w sądzie. Sygnatura sprawy np. :P