Computers and Technology

Recommend me an ultimate E-mail client for Windows.

Założony przez cyrmax 27 wpisów ostatni wpis 2 lata temu Strona 2 z 2

#21 1 polubienie

Still, one needs to do like four presses of f6 to get back to the tree view. Maybe a good idea if I can ever get used to it.
Strange, Troubled Times...

#22 Edytowano

You mean from the mail content? I just tried it, and for me, it's three presses.

#23

I lost count so maybe yeah. I still get confused as to where I land, and I still have to down arrow to sent to clear those out. I'm a bit anal that way, then reverse the process to get back to the in-box.

Oh well, I suppose it's back to topic, 'cause I'm not familiar with enough email clients to do any serious recommending.
Strange, Troubled Times...

#24

windows mail is not working with gmail
end of the post

#25 1 polubienie

Yes and they explicitly tell this on the start screen. They tell that your email data will be sent to microsoft including account details and your messages.
Also I couldn't setup yandex account with Outlook so it is not for me anymore. Maybe this is some kind of sanctions for russian users because we use yandex actively. Or maybe they just do not care about yandex oauth so it does not work.
Anyways i still continue using TB because no other variants found.

-- (hozosch):
Well, the new outlook has a bad reputation for spying like crazy. Stuff like your account data is sent straight to microsoft, allegedly to offer functions that other email clients don't have. For me, thunderbird is fine as well and I'll keep using it. And often, I use f6 instead of the tab key, really speeds things up for me.

--
Aliqua subscriptio hic esse debet, sed nesciebam quid ibi scriberem.

#26

Microsoft outlook from office 365 is the only option, unfortunatelly.
Student studentowi wszystko

#27 1 polubienie Edytowano

have the same. i aktually liked the classic mail app but it no longer let me log in sadly. does someone knows how to avoid it? cause google crome will be counted as unsecure browser, wich is aktually not true.
-- (Jonathan):
lol, if I try to log in my google account on windows mail it says something about unsecure, this client is meh.
I also used ThunderBird but as cyrmax said, its not really good anymore.

--