How the fuck could you know, spick idiot boy. -- (darkchild): I do cracker -- (mattcurtis3): you don't know that spick boy -- (darkchild): lol probably cause if he got in to any school he would fail in a hart beet -- (LordJohnEdward): mex? Does this idiot not know how to spell or what. Hay matt, why are you in a transgender program instead of university like an intelectual person?
cause leftist have no intellect -- (alchappers): How the fuck could you know, spick idiot boy. -- (darkchild): I do cracker -- (mattcurtis3): you don't know that spick boy -- (darkchild): lol probably cause if he got in to any school he would fail in a hart beet -- (LordJohnEdward): mex? Does this idiot not know how to spell or what. Hay matt, why are you in a transgender program instead of university like an intelectual person?
That's not really a way of knowing, spick boy! -- (darkchild): cause leftist have no intellect -- (alchappers): How the fuck could you know, spick idiot boy. -- (darkchild): I do cracker -- (mattcurtis3): you don't know that spick boy -- (darkchild): lol probably cause if he got in to any school he would fail in a hart beet -- (LordJohnEdward): mex? Does this idiot not know how to spell or what. Hay matt, why are you in a transgender program instead of university like an intelectual person?
it is -- (alchappers): That's not really a way of knowing, spick boy! -- (darkchild): cause leftist have no intellect -- (alchappers): How the fuck could you know, spick idiot boy. -- (darkchild): I do cracker -- (mattcurtis3): you don't know that spick boy -- (darkchild): lol probably cause if he got in to any school he would fail in a hart beet -- (LordJohnEdward): mex? Does this idiot not know how to spell or what. Hay matt, why are you in a transgender program instead of university like an intelectual person?
Ban all spickboys, ban all spickboys, ban all spickboys! -- (darkchild): looks like it -- (LordJohnEdward): Lmfao! we're reverting to, I know you are but what am I, insults?
stupid asses don't know how to act around their elders -- (darkchild): looks like it -- (LordJohnEdward): Lmfao! we're reverting to, I know you are but what am I, insults?
Whatever, spick boy! -- (darkchild): it is -- (alchappers): That's not really a way of knowing, spick boy! -- (darkchild): cause leftist have no intellect -- (alchappers): How the fuck could you know, spick idiot boy. -- (darkchild): I do cracker -- (mattcurtis3): you don't know that spick boy -- (darkchild): lol probably cause if he got in to any school he would fail in a hart beet -- (LordJohnEdward): mex? Does this idiot not know how to spell or what. Hay matt, why are you in a transgender program instead of university like an intelectual person?
WTF, you realise my younger brother was adopted when he was a baby and Mum and I haven't been able to see him since then? You fucking retard! -- (LordJohnEdward): Ban all idiots who are adopted, Ban all idiots who are adopted, Ban all idiots who are adopted!
bann all niggas, bann all niggas, ban all niggas,castrate all niggas, castrate niggas, castrate all instagaters, bann all instagaters -- (LordJohnEdward): Ban all idiots who are adopted, Ban all idiots who are adopted, Ban all idiots who are adopted!