because he believed alex when alex talked to him and told him not to believe blind gamer, so hahahahahahahahahahahaha -- (blindTechProductions): Why would he have any reason to believe you? -- (mattcurtis3): you know I can tell chris those messages are fake, rite? -- (LordJohnEdward): lmfaoooooooooooo! I never said you!
I'm sorry, lord of crap cumbacks. I, unlike you, am not mentally deficient so I'm not gonna be able to roduce such nonsense as responding to someone's claim with, no, or, bullshit!
lmao let him no -- (LordJohnEdward): I'm sorry, lord of crap cumbacks. I, unlike you, am not mentally deficient so I'm not gonna be able to roduce such nonsense as responding to someone's claim with, no, or, bullshit!
I literally wouldn't say that. Ask chris if he's talked to yael before and he should know who I am. course, him and I aren't as close as chris is with some others, but I still have talked to him and proved to be trustworthy -- (alchappers): Chris knows not to believe people like you, so that'll fail specatacularly! -- (blindTechProductions): dude yur not the one being talked about. But we can easily get you band from chris's server if you wanna fix that.
-- (alchappers): Hey Blind Fucker, I'm not even banned off Chris's TT server, so hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You loooooooooooooooose! -- (LordJohnEdward): Whatever MR. school shooter. I don't have all day for you to waste your time walking from one side of the room to another to reach for your double cheseburger you ordered from mcdonalds.
and unlike you alex, If I really felt like going threw all that I easily could get you band from chris's teamtalk. But I'm not going to because I have a feeling it might already happen soon and I won't hve to do anything about it
Lol same. He's been talking to me for more than he's been talking to you, and he knows how I conduct myself on a platform where overweight idiots and people who can't seem to get their english in order are going around throwing racist remarks.
And you could be band for a better reason. -- (LordJohnEdward): Again, its not just me, it someone else actually vouching for your idiots being bannd for good reason.
can you not speak cracker? -- (mattcurtis3): briant? huh? -- (LordJohnEdward): Again, its not just me, it someone else actually vouching for your idiots being bannd for good reason.
unlike you alex, I am able to hold up to threats because I make threats I can actually hold up to. i don't go out here making threats I know for a fact I won't be able to hold up and complete.
It won't happen, and if you tried to, you'd fail and you're reputation would be fucked! -- (blindTechProductions): and unlike you alex, If I really felt like going threw all that I easily could get you band from chris's teamtalk. But I'm not going to because I have a feeling it might already happen soon and I won't hve to do anything about it
rite here spick -- (darkchild): can you not speak cracker? -- (mattcurtis3): briant? huh? -- (LordJohnEdward): Again, its not just me, it someone else actually vouching for your idiots being bannd for good reason.
what did he do that was so bad? did he defend his name when fat cracker was being dumb? yes, cense when is that worth a fucking band? -- (alchappers): And you could be band for a better reason. -- (LordJohnEdward): Again, its not just me, it someone else actually vouching for your idiots being bannd for good reason.