lmao that's true. and your not deleting it because I'm abut to save it. So thanks for that and I'll be rich. -- (Fernando): Alex, you do realize by that statement you just created the implication that you're going to do, or have someone do, something illegal? You've now created a solid case against yourself. If he does get hacked, then he can take you to court and the only one losing will be you
A little lesson for ya. When you piss off the wrong people, they will do anything and everything to show you where you fucked up. -- (blindTechProductions): lmao even if you tried you can't do anything. You don't have my info. What, are you going to find a way to get my elten account information? Go ahead. If it gets band, whatever. I got more platforms that are better than this one. What, are you going to get my IP address? Lmao the only thing your doing that is geotracking it. and its only going to give you my general city/state/country
aww if you destroy you won't have any tts voice's to fuck -- (Mckensie): I didn't mean that, idiot! I meant I would destroy it just so you guys don't have to deal with me anymore!
Not necessarily, because like I said, hackers can work anonimusly, taking steps to make sure their activities cannot be traced. There are tools like tor and onion routing that can anonimise shit, so duh! -- (Fernando): Alex, you do realize by that statement you just created the implication that you're going to do, or have someone do, something illegal? You've now created a solid case against yourself. If he does get hacked, then he can take you to court and the only one losing will be you
Yes but you don't understand that the fact you're making these threats puts the blame squarely on you legally.
Chesterton, G.K. "When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing; they then become capable of believing in anything."
Also, no need to be so condescending, this is a civil conversation
Chesterton, G.K. "When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing; they then become capable of believing in anything."
Yeah but they can't track you on tor because there are like millions of nodes. -- (blindTechProductions): you realize that the government is on tor as well?