general

trying to get the new dropbox link

Założony przez pooch754 44 wpisy ostatni wpis 2 lata temu Strona 2 z 3

#21

I mean he does hosts on his pc

#22

bro what the fuck? For real? Oh, how secure, nice to get peoples IPs. Also rip his electricity or whoever is paying for it!

#23

yeah

#24 Edytowano Zarchiwizowany

his ip was actually visible in earlier versions of the game, now it just says omegakorr server

#25 1 polubienie

Yea, but you can still easily find out this with tools!

#26

yeah.

#27 1 polubienie

OK, TMR I'll install a win 10 vm, get some snithing tools and we'll see. I'll also look if he have forwarded port or just hosting in torguard vpn or something else, and I'll look what can I do.

#28

Hmm, maybe he maid a domain lol
(murderer):
his ip was actually visible in earlier versions of the game, now it just says omegakorr server

--

#29

lmfao, I mean he could just get duckdns, but that would be actualy stupid because people can just ping it then. But its so or so not difficult to find out. I mean I honestly don't know how, but enough people know and I would never ever host something over my local network.

#30 1 polubienie

let's go, reinstalled windows and installing some components

#31

lmfau is this my net, or db got fucked up? just started to download and in 5 minutes it got stopped.

#33 Edytowano

Well I can't download if you want you can upload to GD or smth else and give me, I'll appreetiate that.
But TBH don't want to mess with that xd.

#34

Transkrypcja

Well, I can't upload it to my Dropbox, because I'm working on my laptop right now. Because I have some problems with my computer. I will upload it later, if I have my PC back.

#35

GD, google drive

#36

ow @rudolf, you have improved your english, grats! I have never heard these improves erlier.

#37

loool yea, actually!

#38

thx :D

#39

Hi guys. Could someone pass the new link?
Oxidia Studios

#40

it is in the message of the day :)