Hello guys. I am being in elten not for such long but i still managed to create a ST for myself and i decided like why not, i can publish it here. Some sounds could be way too quiet for you so try to make your theeme volume 100, but well, as again i don't force anyone to use it and it was made only for myself. Hope you like it!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.
Hello, my theeme got updated if someone is interested, fixed the dialog background sound, made some sounds quiter, added the feed mention and new feed sound, changed the new or updated item in a list box sound, and maybe something mor that i forgot.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.
updated the stw soundtheme: Changed up a few of the notification sounds as well as the sounds upon updating the messages window. The file is, as always, attached. enjoy!
thanks. I have to say though this theme needs a lot, and i mean it, a lot, of changing. Many sounds are just the same, many are silent and not fitting and there's not really much time that went into this
thanks. I usually check my sound theme first before I send it to the Elten developer, I do not duplicate the exact same sounds over and over again because it will confuse people. If I don't have any sounds that fit with the theme, I would just grab sounds from somewhere else, and it still fits with the theme.