That made me interested to follow her on Mastodon.
-- (alchappers):
I'm glad her behavior's been called out, as she's been trying to pull her usual nonsense on Mastodon, and to put it simply, its getting her no where.
--
Signed by Muhammad.
It's always cool if people are interested. I hope you'll find something useful there :)
-- (mohammed2003):
That made me interested to follow her on Mastodon.
-- (alchappers):
I'm glad her behavior's been called out, as she's been trying to pull her usual nonsense on Mastodon, and to put it simply, its getting her no where.
--
--
Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό
Sure.
Share the address please?
-- (ArcticMoon):
It's always cool if people are interested. I hope you'll find something useful there :)
-- (mohammed2003):
That made me interested to follow her on Mastodon.
-- (alchappers):
I'm glad her behavior's been called out, as she's been trying to pull her usual nonsense on Mastodon, and to put it simply, its getting her no where.
--
--
--
Signed by Muhammad.
The right and only way to react LOL. Based