Technology

a question about IVONA TTS

Started by mattcurtis3 22 posts last post 7 hours ago Page 1 of 2

#1

hey, I am kinda wondering where I can get the IVONA TTS voices from? I'd like to use them.
matthew E curtis

#2

Bro, they're so old I don't even think they're really officially existing anymore after amazon bought them for their own purposes.
McOi

#3

There's ways to get them, but there's downsides. There's the Ivona 1.6 versions, but they don't work with 64bit, well they do but error out when you try to use them after configuring things so to speak. There's also the Harpo Software versions, but those have this weird issue where some of the voices are super quiet. I've not bothered with them and just use the Polly voices on STAR or the Discord bot.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#4

If you don't mind piracy you'll find it everywhere

#5

He probably knows. But the question isn't if it's old or not.

-- (marchoffmann):
Bro, they're so old I don't even think they're really officially existing anymore after amazon bought them for their own purposes.

--

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#6

I wasn't asking if they were old or not, I was just wondering where you knew where to get them, jese dude
-- (marchoffmann):
Bro, they're so old I don't even think they're really officially existing anymore after amazon bought them for their own purposes.

--
matthew E curtis

#7

Yall lack reading skills.
Even years ago, when I ran them on an old pc, if I managed to find them at all, they had issues.
Jese back.
McOi

#8

But, that's not what you said in your first post, though.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#9

Post: Bro, they're so old I don't even think they're really officially existing anymore after amazon bought them for their own purposes.
Sigh. Alright. If we have to do this.
1. With this, I was refering to it being very much out of date, plus them being hard to find since I think when Amazon bought it there wasn't even official support for them anymore other than maybe on their products. At a point there was even an Android app I think, that got canceled quick.
2. Again, the old thing, wasn't bashing the tts in itself or the question, though people may freely get offended if that's acording to their wish. It was more towards the issues that even come with that tts/the application, which is why I was wondering why someone would still ask for it. On 2nd thought, contact chris wright or something. I think that dude uses one of these voices in some way if I recall.
Conclusion. I didn't imagine there being any way to get these anymore personally.
Period.
McOi

#10

I might be wrong but I think someone may have linked to them in another forum, specifically a TTS one. Possibly the Blazy group, I've not checked that in ages lol.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#11

I did use the visionade ivona thing but it was a 30 day thing and it lacked sally and skippy the chipmunk which is just a higher pitched Kendra/Kimberly (this was back in 2022). So I don't know really what other options you have except for using them with voiceview on the fire tablets.
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#12

You can buy it in Harpo if i'm correct.
Sygnatura to może być w sądzie. Sygnatura sprawy np. :P

#13

I send you a link via DM, because I don't know if I can post it here without getting a warning. This is piracy.
Check out my projects: https://jokyboy129.github.io/

#14

You can also get them from a google sites page but i don't think I want to post that here lol if someone wants it let me know.
https://www.youtube.com/@hubgat

#15

Oh ye I know that Google site, think quite a few might already know about that, its run by some animator guy.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#16

Banned

ivona is the werst tts ever

#17

Can someone send me the link for that please?

#18

we need ivona for android
the faided one, the forgoten, but the second some one's computer breaks, it's natan natan natan help. and i can not handel this angelsclan problem, all my friends are leeving

#19

ok, I actually now have the windows version, if someone need it message me.

#20

needs*