Games

who wnt to play hearthstone?.

Started by sheko 16 posts last post 4 months ago

#1

i am bord of playing alone so if anyone want to play tell me and let's play together.

#2

I was actually introduced to this game yesterday and quite frankly I have no idea, even after going through the tutorial, of what to do when.
Strange, Troubled Times...

#3

If you like battlegrounds, let's play.
destranis#2153

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#4 1 like

Wait, people still play Hearthstone?
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#5

Evidently it's the cat's meow for some, but not for me.
Strange, Troubled Times...

#6 Edited

Why shouldn't they. Believe it or not, people still play stardew or forza as well.
Even rs and qc. :p
Whether it's due to the lack of games or them actually enjoying those, who knows.
-- (Sir-Charlie):
Wait, people still play Hearthstone?

--
McOi

#7

If they didn't it wouldn't exist. We're talking about a mainstream game.

#8 2 likes

Wow people on this app get offended so easily.
I'm surprised because HS is, in my opinion, so boring. It's so repetative and P2w. Once you've played a few games, you've played them all. I don't get the appeal. All of the other games you listed, Stardu, Forza, even RS, have reasons for people to play them again.
HS, at least to me, not so much.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#9 1 like

As a hs player in the past, I fully agree with you! I was playing hs about 2 years, but now I don't play because of the same reasons as you: p2w, boring... Now even many professionals are leaving hs.
-- (Sir-Charlie):
Wow people on this app get offended so easily.
I'm surprised because HS is, in my opinion, so boring. It's so repetative and P2w. Once you've played a few games, you've played them all. I don't get the appeal. All of the other games you listed, Stardu, Forza, even RS, have reasons for people to play them again.
HS, at least to me, not so much.

--
Channel with my beats and some rofl things: https://t.me/audio_dichki

#10 1 like Edited

Okay, this might be a very controversial topic on games, but I don't like Hearthstone because it is a roguelike. Roguelike features turn-based combat, and I do not like turn-based combat. I find it very boring, and it's just not very appealing to me. You can bash me for whatever reason you have, but it's just my point of view. Actually, there is a roguelike game with real-time combat called Hand of Fate, which is really good.

#11 Edited

That is an interesting take for sure. I think turn based games can be fun and interesting depending on the situation, but HS is so darned repetative.
Also it's really annoying when you spend like 3 or 4 turns setting up your board perfectly only for the cuck on the other side to turn all your minions into frogs.
P.S
I
Hate
MAGE!
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#12

I don't know. It doesn't seem very appealing to me. Browsing through a menu, clicking on an attack and being strategic lol is not my type of game. I prefer being in the front seat, actually mashing the buttons and making things happen, other then the character doing it themselves.

#13

Oh I agree.
Aurora4X is Turn Based, but because of how things are it keeps me engaged because I have several things to account for, such as variable timed turns.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#14

Sadly, I'm very picky on games lol. Aurora 4x doesn't have any sounds at all, and I don't like playing quiet games, to be really honest.

#15

Hi, just sent you a friend request. wans you want to play just send me a message.

#16

Banned


-- (thedominator):
Okay, this might be a very controversial topic on games, but I don't like Hearthstone because it is a roguelike. Roguelike features turn-based combat, and I do not like turn-based combat. I find it very boring, and it's just not very appealing to me. You can bash me for whatever reason you have, but it's just my point of view. Actually, there is a roguelike game with real-time combat called Hand of Fate, which is really good.

Bro, hearthstone is not a roguelike. xd.