Elten Link

Eltenger beta for iOS publicly available

Started by pajper 77 posts last post 5 hours ago Page 4 of 4

#61

Eltenger 0.1(41) introduced almost full forum support (including mentions), new notification system known from Elten 3.0, almost full conferences, as well as calling that, I hope, works. :)
#StandWithUkraine

Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

#62

o, k! now I understand why we get an uninformitive error when opening blog posts or comments from notifications. This seems to now be happening on iOS too now... Could not initialize an instance of the type 'Foundation.NSUrl': the native 'initFileURLWithPath:isDirectory:' method returned nil. It is possible to ignore this condition by setting ObjCRuntime.Class.ThrowOnInitFailure to false.
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#63

Calling an online contact shows this error for me: Format_InvalidStringWithValue, hG58pkmBxR8KslQwXrSUCqC1AIBcBaGF

#64

If someone calls me, I don't get notified neither on Android nor on iOS. The only way I can see the call is if I have the app open and I see the pop-up that shows up when you get the call, but it doesn't ring my phone like it's expected to.
Yooo, I’m Nick. Sound engineer from Moldova. Into music, audio, and tech.

#65 Edited

I can confirm that calls fail when answered on the phone for some reason
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#66

Having enable Low Power Mode makes the forums no longer load

#67

using eltenger with low power mode on works fine for me hear.
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#68

posting in mix forums are broken on this thing, because you cannot even put titles for threads on a mixed forum, only text and voice for some reason
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#69

there's a bug, I'm not sure if its only with the IOS version but if the post is long in a thread you cant see all of the posts

#70

Maybe click on it?
McOi

#71 1 like Edited

edit, already made that post about listen to the recording before sending. Sorry about that
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#72

crashreport, for some unknown reason eltenger frequently crashes when the screen locks on my end.
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#73

Same here

#74

Elten's listening mode is an interesting feature on Mobile. It goes based off of what voice you have set on your voiceover's voice list.
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#75

What even is listening mode?
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#76

in forums, these is a action called listen from this entry. You can also listen to blogs without having to navigate around
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#77

Oh interesting.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)